WhatsApp For PC/Laptop Download in Windows 10/7/8/8.1
WhatsApp is the most used and recommended Android and iOS app for comunication. Earlier it was text-only communication and now it allows calls, video sharing etc. This tutorial guide is focused around how to download WhatsApp for PC or laptop in your Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Operating System. Though not verified, but it will also work on legacy systems running on Windows 7 and below. There is no harm or risk involved in it as anyone can follow this guide easily.
This tutorial is focussed on using Whatsapp for PC without even downloading.
There are over 10 methods which allows us to use Whatsapp on PC. This includes some nasty guides which uses emulators such as Bluestacks. However, here is the official and recommended method to use and download whatspp for PC.
- First of all you need a Whatsapp account. To create one, you need a smartphone running Android, iOS or Windows.
- Now go to playStore and download whatsapp : Link.
- Install it on your smartphone and create an account.
- Now if you want to use whatsapp on PC, to https://web.whatsapp.com/ from Google Chrome or using any other web browser.
- If your browser is support, you will see a QR code that appears as shown below:
- Now open Whatsapp on your Mobile phone and click on options.
- Click on Whatsapp web option.
- This will use your camera and will ask to scan QR code (as shown below).
- Once scanned successfully, whatsapp will start on your PC and you will be able to use it without any issues.
Wasn’t this easy to use method for using whatsapp for PC. This will also work for Ubuntu, Linux, RedHat and Mac PC/laptops.