How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Without PC – APK Download
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is a superb mid-segment smartphone launched by Xiaomi back in February 2016. Running on a 2 GB RAM with internal memory of 16 GB, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 have decent mobile configuration. However, some of the users have reported issues like “battery leak issue on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3”, “heating issues on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3”.
So to overcome any software related issues that you are observing on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, the best solution is to “root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3”. This gives you better performance, ability to do anything on your mobile device. You can also removed pre-installed apps i.e. bloatware. In terms of CPU, you can over-clock or under-clock the device for better optimization.
So here is step-by-step guide to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without PC.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Rooting Guide
- First of all, you need to enable USB debugging option. Navigate to Settings option and you can click on “USB debugging” related option.
- Also, enable installation from unknown source. You can disable it after following the guide. This option is also under settings.
- Now to debug you Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, download kingroot app .
- Once download is complete, install the King Root App on you Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- When you open the app, there will be a circle button at middle of screen. Just click on it and wait for application to process your request.
- Once the process is complete, you will see the color of button turning Green and a white tick appearing on it.
- Now restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Wasn’t that easy? Now enjoy your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with root level access. You can do anything on your mobile including uninstall of pre-installed applications. If you face any sort of challenge at any step, just get in touch with our team.