Root HTC One M8 Without PC : Step by Step Guide
HTC One M8 is a superb mid-segment smartphone launched by HTC back in October 2015. Running on a 3 GB RAM with internal memory of 16 GB, HTC One M8 have decent mobile configuration. However, some of the users have reported issues like “battery leak issue on HTC One M8”, “heating issues on HTC One M8”.
So to overcome any software related issues that you are observing on your HTC One M8, the best solution is to “root HTC One M8”. This gives you better performance, ability to do anything on your mobile device. You can also removed pre-installed apps i.e. bloatware. In terms of CPU, you can over-clock or under-clock the device for better optimization.
So here is step-by-step guide to root HTC One M8 without PC.
Note : This Guide will work on all Version of HTC One M8.
HTC One M8 Rooting Guide
- First of all, you need to enable USB debugging option. Navigate to Settings option and you can click on “USB debugging” related option.
- Also, enable installation from unknown source. You can disable it after following the guide. This option is also under settings.
- Now to debug you HTC One M8, download kingroot app .
- Once download is complete, install the King Root App on you HTC One M8.
- When you open the app, there will be a circle button at middle of screen. Just click on it and wait for application to process your request.
- Once the process is complete, you will see the color of button turning Green and a white tick appearing on it.
- Now restart your HTC One M8.
Wasn’t that easy? Now enjoy your HTC One M8 with root level access. You can do anything on your mobile including uninstall of pre-installed applications. If you face any sort of challenge at any step, just get in touch with our team.