Reliance Jio MNP – How to Switch to Jio with Existing Number Easily
Reliance Jio Mobile Number Portability – MNP Guide
From 5 September 2016, Reliance Jio has been launched commercially and its SIM is available for usage in almost every Reliance Digital store. The response from people towards buying Reliance Jio is overwhelming. And why not, Reliance Jio is offering unlimited data, calling under the Jio Preview Offer which makes it the best deal.
So if you are looking to move from your existing Mobile Operator such as Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea etc to Reliance Jio, then here is superb step by step guide to achieve it easily.
Reliance Jio is also offering Unlimited SMS, Hotspot data and other benefits like extra 25% data for students, No Blackout days and no roaming charges across India. With MNP (Mobile Number Portability) service available, users of any Telecom service provider can quickly switch to Jio without much hassle. Users don’t have to change their phone number. The Jio MNP will be live from 5th September. Just follow the steps below to port your number to Reliance Jio.
Steps to Port – Reliance Jio
- First of all, from your existing mobile number, send an SMS “PORT YOURNUMBER” to 1900. This will be a free SMS and will fetch a code over your device.
eg. PORT 9898989898
- Upon successfully, receiving your Code (UPC – Unique Porting Code), you are now ready to get into the Jio world.
- Navigate to Play Store and download the MyJio app. This would help you generate the offer code.
- Visit the Nearest Reliance Digital or Xpress Mini Store or Preferred Jio retailer or prominent multi-brand Jio stores and fill the customer application form.
- Also, you will have to submit the required documents like Aadhar Card, Passport size photo, Address proof. Very soon, Reliance will be implementing Jio eKYC Signup.
- They will provide Reliance Jio 4G enabled SIM on the spot.
Wasn’t this easy to get Reliance Jio SIM?