Reliance Jio : How to Get Free SIM in Preview Offer [Without Lyf Smartphone]
Reliance Jio has already entered into market well without commercial launch. As per stats flowed, there are already over 700,000 users in India who are using Reliance Jio 4G services. There are many ways in which you can get to use the service of Reliance Jio 4G network.
Some of the working ways are :
- Buy a Reliance Lyf Smartphone with Jio 4G services. (You can use 4G services for free until 3 months).
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP) from existing network to Reliance Jio.
- Referral System is also working for getting Reliance Jio SIM.
Here is a working way with which anyone can get reliance jio free SIM card. The SIM once received, can be used with Samsung, OnePlus, Sony or any other 4G enabled device.
- Download MyJio app from play store or official Jio website – Link.
- Install the app on your 4G enabled android device. If you have this app already installed, remove it and re-install.
- Now within the app, you will be prompted to install 10 other apps of Reliance Jio network.
- Install all 10 of them and Exit the MyJio app.
- No restart your phone (even disconnecting network will work).
- Open MyJio app again without data network available. It will prompt “No Network”.
- Ignore above message and click on “Get Jio SIM” button.
- On the next screen, enable your data-network and fill other details as needed.
Once done, you will be eligible to get Reliance Jio sim for free. Wasn’t this a great trick? Let us know if this works for you.