LG L80 Dual : How to Hard Reset It Easily!
LG L80 Dual is one of the prominent device under LG’s L Series of Android based devices. A week back, I started getting “LG L80 Dual DemiGod Crash Handler” on the purple screen on switch on. This DBI Err Fatal Repair wasn’t appearing easy to be solved and I almost assumed that device got bricked.
Asking Customer Care representative from LG over phone call, I was asked to hard-reset LG L80 to see if the problem gets resolved. Here are the steps to be followed for hard reset:
LG L80 Dual : Steps for Hard Reset
- If your LG L80 device is on (i.e. the Home screen is appearing), navigate to Settings > Backup & Reset.
- Click on Factory Data Reset >> Reset Phone.
- Choose Delete All option on next screen.
- Wait for sometime for phone to reset and restart again.
This should reset and start your LG L80 freshly.
LG L80 Dual : Button Combination for Hard Reset
If your device is not hard-reset or if it is not turning-on, here is button method for hard reset:
- Keep on LG L80 Dual in turn-off state.
- Now long press Volume Down and Power button combination and keep pressing until LG logo appears.
- Once Logo appears, let go Power Key and keep pressing Volume Down.
- The Factory Reset menu now appears.
- Now choose appropriate steps to reset.
Wasn’t that simple? Hope you find these steps to hard reset LG L80 Dual useful.