Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus : How to Root it Without PC
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is a superb mid-segment smartphone launched by Lenovo back in February 2016. Running on a 2 GB RAM with internal memory of 16 GB, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus have decent mobile configuration. However, some of the users have reported issues like “battery leak issue on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus”, “heating issues on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus”.
So to overcome any software related issues that you are observing on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, the best solution is to “root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus”. This gives you better performance, ability to do anything on your mobile device. You can also removed pre-installed apps i.e. bloatware. In terms of CPU, you can over-clock or under-clock the device for better optimization.
So here is step-by-step guide to root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus without PC.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Rooting Guide
- First of all, you need to enable USB debugging option. Navigate to Settings option and you can click on “USB debugging” related option.
- Also, enable installation from unknown source. You can disable it after following the guide. This option is also under settings.
- Now to debug you Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, download kingroot app .
- Once download is complete, install the King Root App on you Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
- When you open the app, there will be a circle button at middle of screen. Just click on it and wait for application to process your request.
- Once the process is complete, you will see the color of button turning Green and a white tick appearing on it.
- Now restart your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
Wasn’t that easy? Now enjoy your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus with root level access. You can do anything on your mobile including uninstall of pre-installed applications. If you face any sort of challenge at any step, just get in touch with our team.