Karbonn A21 is a dual SIM Android based smartphone from the Indian mobile manufacturer ‘Karbonn’. It works on a Snapdragon dual-core processor of 1.2 GHz. The RAM provided is 512 MB along with an internal storage capacity of 4GB. This could be increased upto 32 GB using micro-SD card. The phone is simply a power-house at this price.
Also the Karbonn A21 has gained a lot of popularity in the recent days. This shows that the people’s trust on Karbonn is increasing day by day.
The intial price of Karbonn was set to be Rs 10,790. Now Karbonn A21 is available on online shopping portal Flipkart for Rs 9899. Here is a simple step by step tutorial to root your Karbonn A21.
Karbonn A21 : The Rooting Steps
- First of all, make sure that your device is Karbonn A21. If you try this on some other device there are high chances that it will get bricked.
- Now download ADB driver for Karbonn A21 and install on PC.
- The next step involves downloading the rooting tool for Karbonn A21.
- Now enable the USB Debugging of your Karbonn A21. Option for the same can be found at Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Now connect your Karbonn A21 to PC using USB Cable in Debugging mode (using volume keys and power on).
- If its showing “drivers are missing”, then download Moborobo.
- Moborobo is capable of getting rivers for all Android Devices.
- After this, start the Rooting Tool and press “1”.
- This will start rooting you device immediately.
So wasn’t that easy? If you simply face any problem in this process, do let us know and we’ll help you. Also if your device gets bricked, then restart the process and all issues would be cleared.