Karbonn A11 is an economy range Android based smartphone from the Indian Mobile manufacturer Karbonn. Karbonn A11 is a dual SIM cellphone with a 4-inch Capacitive multi-touch display. It also comes with interesting features including Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Magnetic Sensor. Though considered to be in economy range, yet it comes withThis is an affordable phone but runs on Android version 4.0 i.e. Ice Cream Sandwich. Not just this, but in terms of hardware also it is really good as it comes with a processor of 1 GHz. The camera provided is 5MP with decent quality.
Now, In the below section, I’ll tell you about Rooting Karbonn A11 easily.
Important Note: This Rooting Guide and Software is taken from a very reliable developer from XDA Forum and is completely safe to install on your device.Yet we would advice you to go for this upgrade at your own risk as neither this site nor the author can be held responsible for any problem in upgradation such as bricking of Device. However, this happens only in rare cases.Also you would lose warranty of the hardware(if any) after upgrade.
Step by Step Rooting guide for Karbonn A11
- First of all download the following two files on your PC.
- Now you need to install the drivers for Karbonn A11. Then detect your Karbonn A11 using PdaNet. Select Others in the Phone Selection option and then connect the phone when asked.
- Allow the drivers to be updated and installed.
- After installation, disconnect your Karbonn A11 once and then reconnect.
- Your device Karbonn A11 is ready to be rooted.
- Now open the folder in which you extracted the Root by Bina4ry tool. Here is a screenshot to assist
- Now Click RunMe.bat file and it will get you in command prompt.
- Select First option by pressing 1. After sometime, it will ask you to restore your device.
- After that your Karbonn A11 will reboot. Disconnect after reboot.
- You Karbonn A11 is successfully rooted.
With this you enjoy you Karbonn A11 in a rooted mode. Feel free to ask if any difficulties.