HTC Desire 816 : How to Hard Reset it Easily!
Disclaimer : All data, SMS, Google Account details, apps etc will be removed once you opt for a factory reset. Hence, take enough backups if possible.
HTC Desire 816 Factory Reset Steps
Performing a factory reset from settings
- On your HTC Desire 816, navigate to Settings, and then click on Backup & reset.
- On the next menu, click Reset phone.
- If you want to delete media, documents, and other data from the phone storage, select Erase all data.
To also delete media and other data from your storage card, select Erase SD card.
- Tap OK.
With this, you are done with factory reset on HTC Desire 816.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC Desire 816 on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Desire 816.
- Press and hold the button, and then press and hold the button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the and buttons.
- Press FACTORY RESET, and then press the button. to select
Wasn’t that easy? Thanks for official help from HTC for hardware button based reset.