Galaxy S Advance I9070 : Upgrade to BULK1 Android 2.3.6 Firmware
If you have Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 and looking for upgrade. Then this is the right place where you can get easy steps to upgrade Galaxy S Advance I9070 to BULK1 Android 2.3.6 Firmware. This is best Firmware because it has hot features and many visual mode look like ICS Styled Firmware. Please Make sure that this is not official release by Samsung and it is not direct Jellybean Firmware but is based on Gingerbread 2.3.6 .
Important Note: This Firmware for Galaxy S Advance I9070 is taken from a very reliable developer from XDA Forum and is completely safe to install on your device.Yet we would advice you to go for this upgrade at your own risk as neither this site nor the author can be held responsible for any problem in upgradation such as bricking of Device. However, this happens only in rare cases.Also you would lose warranty of the hardware(if any) after upgrade.
To make it easier for Galaxy S Advance I9070 users to upgrade your device, the entire upgradation process has been divided into two easy to understand parts:
- Pre-Upgradation Steps.
- Final Upgradation Steps.
Please follow all the steps with extra care and donot miss even a single step.
Pre-Upgradation Steps for Galaxy S Advance I9070
- First of all make sure that your device is Galaxy S Advance I9070.(Check at Settings> About ). Don’t try to run this upgrade on any other version.
- We would advice the users to first take a complete backup of the existing ROM by using Nandroid Backup and Restore App.
- Important data such as SMS, Contacts etc.can also be backed-up on PC or any other device .
- Also make sure that your Galaxy S Advance I9070 is at-least 55% charged as the upgrade will be done on the battery power.
- Next, we would recommend to disable all the anti-virus(if any) which are running on your Device. Also uninstall the Kies package from the computer which will be used to upgrade.
- Now the important step,enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy S Advance(The option available at Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging ).
- With this, your Galaxy S Advance is now ready for upgradation to BULK1 Android 2.3.6 Firmware.
- First of all, download the Android 2.3.6 I9070BULK1 for Galaxy S Advance I9070 on your Laptop/PC.
- After the download is done, transfer the Zipped folders to the SD card using USB cable.
- Now disconnect you device from PC/Laptop and turn it off (so that it can be started into recovery mode).
- Now the next step requires you to download the ROM Manager app from the PLAY Store on your device.
- Then open the ROM manager App on Your Phone and select the option “Flash Clock Work Mod Recovery“.
- Your device will now boot in recovery mode. If it is not, try repeating the above steps.
- Now in the recovery mode, Select “Wipe data/factory reset” >> “Wipe Cache partition”.
- Then select “install zip from SD card” >> “choose zip from internal sd card”.
- Then select the zipped folder(first ROM, then Google Apps) you’ve downloaded and your device will start upgrading.
- After the upgrade is completed, just restart your cellphone.
With this, you’ve successfully upgraded to BULK1 Android 2.3.6 Firmware. Enjoy your Galaxy S Advance I9070 with more efficiency. If you face any issues during upgradation, feel free to ask us in the form of comments below.